Caian R. Ertl
This website is mainteined as my personal online cave, to make public some of
what I am, what I like and do. If you’re the NSA or any data mining company,
this is probably the best you have since I’m not on social media.
A 21 years old programmer living in São Paulo, Brazil who works as an
infrastructure developer (DevOps) for Mandic and is an undergraduate
student at the Anhembi Morumbi university.
I deeply value privacy, anonimity, freedom of information exchange and
minimalism (both functionally and aesthetically, though i’m not quite sure
where the line should be drawn).
- tmul, a tiny implementation of a Lisp-like language
- dora, a cloud-ready DNS query microservice
- coin, a CLI tool to currency conversion
- tpsp, a CLI tool to get São Paulo’s train and metro lines statuses
- vault-auth-google, a Vault plugin that authenticates with Google